We're moving!!!

Yes guys, as i mentioned earlier with my issues with the laptop i have decided to move and switch platforms as i feel that this platform is not very helpful.

Therefore please do make sure to check out my new location... https://uniquefootart.wordpress.com/ where i have just posted all the posts i this blog...

I will shut this down in 1 week from now just to give you guys a chances to read this post and head on over to the other site.

Also... though i hate to do this, and this is not my intention.... i have set up a donations account, where, and if you like my work, you can contribute with anything so that i can setup a true website with hosting and everything, as i plan on continuing this journey. The button is down bellow and on the side bar to the right. Thanks guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment